hi, i am trying to implement the syndicate feed framework simple rss with
my program, but i get a ImproperlyConfigured at /latest/feed/

Give your Debt class a get_absolute_url() method, or define an item_link()
method in your Feed class.

I know i am supposed to create a get_absolute_url in my Debt model, but i dont
know how to do it (already seen tutorials but cant make it work)

model:

class Debt (models.Model):

 user = models.ForeignKey(User)

 debt_name = models.TextField()

 creation_date = models.DateTimeField('date created')

 due_date = models.DateTimeField('due date')

 info = models.TextField()

 is_owing = models.BooleanField()

 is_payed = models.BooleanField()

 def __unicode__(self):