Hi,

I'm new in Django and I'm struggling myself here to find out how to get the
value of a field inside the forms.py.
Yes, I did read the documentation, keep reading and searching on the
internet... But please, could someone give a tip regarding this?

I just want to get/use the values of the fields from ContactForm1 into
ContactForm2? Is that possible?

I know that in the views.py, we can get it from the "cleaned_data"... but
how in the forms.py?

from django import forms

class ContactForm1(forms.Form):
    subject = forms.CharField(max_length=100)
    sender = forms.EmailField()

class ContactForm2(forms.Form):
    message = forms.CharField(widget=forms.Textarea)

For example I want to be able to use the value of the "sender" inside the
ContactForm2, showing the message box just for some specific senders...

Please anyone with a simple tip?

Thanks in advance,

Leandro