Hi!

I do see the static files (images and pdf), I added STATIC_DIRS, the
directories when I upload that files:

STATICFILES_DIRS = (
    '/home/alessandro/Scrivania/progetto/media/photos/custodia/',
    '/home/alessandro/Scrivania/progetto/media/definitiva/',
    '/home/alessandro/Scrivania/progetto/media/proforma/',
    '/home/alessandro/Scrivania/progetto/media/fpdf/',
)

in STATIC_URL:

STATIC_URL = '/static/'

in

INSTALLED_APPS = (

    'django.contrib.staticfiles',

)

(the permission are 0777)

But When I want to see the image or pdf files, upload, the screen tell
me:->
Page not found

http://127.0.0.1:8000/home/alessandro/Scrivania/progetto/media/photos/custodia/powered_by.png

Any Ideas? Why this Problem?