i there, i am getting a Can't pickle <type 'instancemethod'>: attribute
lookup __builtin__.instancemethod failed

*Traceback:*
*File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py"
in get_response*
*  188.                 response = middleware_method(request, response)*
*File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/contrib/sessions/middleware.py"
in process_response*
*  36.                 request.session.save()*
*File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/contrib/sessions/backends/db.py"
in save*
*  52.
session_data=self.encode(self._get_session(no_load=must_create)),*
*File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/contrib/sessions/backends/base.py"

in encode*
*  79.         pickled = pickle.dumps(session_dict, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
*
*
*
*Exception Type: PicklingError at /loggedin/*
*Exception Value: Can't pickle <type 'instancemethod'>: attribute lookup
__builtin__.instancemethod failed*

i think its related to the fact i am using sessions, and i am trying the
save a list that has a models.FileField to it. I read somewhere that was
not possible with sessions, is there a workaround for my problem?