17.8.2012 13:42, Madhu kirjoitti:
No. URL linking is not the problem. I have the problem to add the input
button in admin form.

There will be so many buttons in admin form like save, add, delete. I
want to add my own button, but in the middle of admin form not at the
submit line or upper part of the admin form. That button should be
display near to my character field.

Using html we create <input type=button> then button tag will be display
in the html page.
I want the same input button on the admin form.

If I understood correctly OP want's to display button after URL field that says something like "select existing". When user clicks it it fetches (ajax query maybe) list of URLs from database and user can select value that is then copied to text field instead of typing URL manually to text field.

How to achieve that kind of functionality in admin beats me. Probably it would be possible with custom field though I think it might work better out with totally custom form that looks like admin page where it's very easy to add more control than standard admin does.

--
Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done and a half done has been sufficient before...