On 9/11/12 6:29 AM, Morrti wrote:
Hi,

We did try things with v1.5, but that also failed. Looking further it seems that my branch on git was wrong. Moving to the correct one for 1.1 has seemed to have corrected things, well we got past that issue.
I'm going to continue with the tutorial now and see how that goes.
Please take the advice and use 1.4.1. And on the Mac I strongly recommend using virtualenv; it is hard to keep things straight otherwise.

hth

                        - Tom