Am Dienstag, 11. September 2012 10:20:16 UTC+2 schrieb Chang.Jian:

> "d:/wwwroot/djtest/djtest/" was already in system path, so I think you
> should set DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE like this:
> os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "settings")
>
> try it!

Ok... GREAT! Now it works :-) (well... sort of, more below... ) but I had
to restart Apache to make config changes effective... is that "normal"?

I think important things like "you have to restart the webserver to make
changes life" should go into the tutorial in *BIG RED LETTERS* <g>

Now I get a "regular" Django exception:

NameError: name 'admin' is not defined