i have made a geodjango project, and my intension is to make a map
application that will will plot points on a map. the points are to be made
by using gps coordinates that i that i have in a kml file. so what i did is
convert the kml file into shapefile and auto generated the model by
usingogrinspect. the pasted the models produced in the models.py file hoping
that those points wil be show on the map when opening http://localhost:8000
but it seems the ogrinspect does not even create a field for coordinates on
the models. not sure thats because the kml file was not converted correctly
or not cos i converted it using an online tool from hear
http://www.zonums.com/online/kml2shp.php.

so my intentions is just to plot points on a map with geodjango to show
area coverage of a particular location.

How that is clear now