On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Sergiy Khohlov <skhoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  add to urls
>  from tafe.views import session_create

Thanks. I actually found this solution late late last night while
offline, buried deep in the docs:
/PATH/django-docs-1.4-en/topics/http/urls.html#passing-callable-objects-instead-of-strings

I'm still confused about why that was necessary, or why the string
didn't work, but am happy that it works.

cheers
L.

--
...we look at the present day through a rear-view mirror. This is
something Marshall McLuhan said back in the Sixties, when the world

http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=14314