Looking at Google's translation of the text, I would guess it's
informing you that you need to be on that user's whitelist: "You send is
not activated 139 mailbox user's mail seven days will be deleted by the
system, please to notify Friends timely activation to receive e-mail."

In other words, this user needs to specifically approve people to
receive email from. Usually Google is good about filtering out
auto-responses and the like, but it seems to be missing this one.

_Nik