I wondered whether there would be any way to add a new model and a new database without having to stop my processes.

I can imagine multiple use cases, where this could be intersting.

One  use case would be for example a graphical application:
- The user would select a sqlite file or perhaps any other DB
- the application would inspect the db and create models for each table
- the db and the models would be imported and added to django
- the user could create save and load query sets and visualize
    the results

This can be done without the django orm, but I'd like to use the ORM if possible, as I like the construction of query sets.

Thanks for any opinions / answers suggestions.