On 20/09/2012 08:31 πμ, Fabian Weiss wrote:
The trouble is still not over :( :(
When I click on Calendar or Projects I get the error in the top: "Something
went wrong..."
Exactly because of these two features I installed the software.. :/
So I remove the # in the link to activate the debug output and I
get: http://snipurl.com/251x8oz
(1054, "Unknown column 'projects_task.depends_id' in 'field list'")
Does somebody know a solution?

I think that there is a south migration you have to perform
try python manage.py migrate projects