Hi,

since we tried to upgrade our systems to work with 1.4 something very unexpected started to happen:

reverse('my_view_name')

Started to respond with fully qualified URL including domain name. And since our Django servers are behind proxies and load balancers it started to create very interesting effect since it now returns URL with domain name from local machine.

Django 1.3 does return only absolute URL without domain name and everything works as expected.

Though if you use same code (we had to upgrade few settings) with 1.3 it seems to still create fully qualified URLs with domain names.

Is there some middleware or setting that affects in a behaviour we now experience?

--
Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done and a half done has been sufficient before...