I think so. The usual reason for the problem you are experiencing is a
to use was installed without unintalling the older one first *.

So, the recommended action in such cases is to ensure you start with a
clean slate buy removing any and all traces of the old files causing
trouble.

2012/10/4, Django_Newbie <anuj...@gmail.com>:
> Hi..
> I am using Django 1.4.1 on Windows 7 and face similar problem. I dont see
> manage.py
>
> All I have is:
> __init__.py
> settings.py
> urls.py
> wsgi.py
>

> Is reinstalling Django only option?
>

> On Monday, 16 April 2012 16:56:32 UTC+5:30, Faeez wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem whenever I create a new project using the start project
>> command, no manage.py file is created.
>>
>> I'm using Mac OS X. Thank you in advance

Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

Ramiro Morales