Thanks, for the response.
I had a problem like this
   I was trying to create a  storesite which can be worked without django
framework but using django. i.e just static template index.html &
a java-script file. With all the stuff dynamically generated & only urls by
the django, so that anybody can use my index.html, just calls my server for
the url to display dynamic content using users information.
so for this purpose I had a cookies resided in my browser and I was trying
to create database objecst using javascript with api urls.

When I studied CSRF in detail, I understood that, *private dynamic
 javascript cookies *cannot be directly used to  retrieve or access the
database related to your site. Hence, my javascript was considered by
django as a *malicious/attack *content and thrown a 403 forbidden error. So
I was trying to remove the CSRF from my project. But* Failed. Due to the
same reason as you guys have told me.*
*    So on understanding CSRF  just removed code of cookies & just added
parameters to url just before when user refreshes the page. And whole thing
worked.  That was the Great  experience.*
*
*
*anyways,*
*Plz tell me if I can hv any other method to do this. adding parameters to
url is definitely not secure always.*
*
*
*One more thing I am using csrf_exempt to handle api views.*
*
*
*Thanks a lot again.*
*