Hello,

I'm looking for some conceptual input. I am starting to plan the development of
an app utilizing highly confidential data that will need to meet certain
governmental requirements.

I had dealt with auditing of the data etc, but it ends up they will require a
timestamped history of ever action taken by ever user. ie. User1 logged in at
x. User1 went to view page. User1 used the search and searched for "Y" etc ...

I searched for any pre-existing work but all I found was counting page views
etc.

Obviously the easiest to think of and most hideously hack job approach would
just to custom save the info into a tracking table as part of every view, but
this isn't the path I would like to go down.

I was thinking of tying into all of the signals, but will have to look more
into if this will give full coverage.

Do you think signals will be the way to go? Or maybe a MiddleWare of some sort?

I am hoping someone has had experience with something related.

Thanks for your help,

JD