19.10.2012 7:07, Sun Simon kirjoitti:
https://www.djangoproject.com/download/

I am installing Django for Python on Win XP and came across this problem
during installation:

|tar xzvf Django-1.4.2.tar.gz
cd Django-1.4.2
sudo python setup.py install

What does "cd" mean? DOes it mean that I have to use command line to type it?

And if you want to go through slightly more complex setup than provided here and use virtualenv I wrote short tutorial as well:

http://djangonautlostinspace.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/django-and-windows/

--
Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done and a half done has been sufficient before...