Hi Russ,

Thanks for the response, well we're thinking in modifying Django ORM to add
some requeriments we consider important on databases. And specially if you
already have the DB already build and want to import it to build the model
part of the app. We're studying the code and we wonder if we can ask
questions or received some kind of support when working with the ORM itself,

Thanks again