Hi

I have this in my urls.py

    url(r'^accounts/login/$', login,name="accounts-login")

and in a template base.html

And when I try to open the site, this error is raised: Template syntax
error: Could not parse the remainder: '-login' from 'accounts-login'

But when I change the name of the url in both urls.py and base.html to
something without the score '-', it works: like :accountslogin.

So are scores banned in named urls ? I have seen scored-named-urls in the
documentation !

Thanks in advance.