Hi,

just a quick question: did anyone succeed in installing Django 0.95 on
Ubuntu Dapper Drake? I install python and python-dev, as well as the
python-setuptools and python-mysqldb packages (all Python 2.4) and
downloaded Django and tried running

# sudo python setup.py install

The result was not really what I liked, it told me my version of the
python-setuptools is to old, it needed version c1, but Dapper only has
a9 included.

Is there any chance to get Django installed?

With kind regards,
Daniel
--
blog - http://people.best-off.org/~dsr/