Hello,

I am creating an app that keeps track of how many classes a person attends
a month. Basically a person gets 10 classes a month, and each time they
come to a class I deduct a class from their total. On the 1st of each month
at 12:01am I want the class packs to reset.

I've created some code to do this, but in order for it to work, the the
website needs to be refreshed at exactly that time. Is there anyway to make
it reset at that time without having a user refresh the page.

I haven't hosted the app yet.

(This might be a simple question, I'm new to python/Django)

Thanks

Jake