I'm using a monitor.py script which monitors any .py files for a change and
triggers a reload in case one is changed. This is a great way to stay away
from touching the wsgi script any time you change something. I recommend
this for development process only.

Read
here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1093732/apache-django-mod-wsgi-auto-reload>
.

Gabriel

luni, 18 februarie 2013, 17:21:41 UTC+2, psjinx a scris: