Hi guys,

I am developing a django application and between my requirements there
is being able to set the model fields into different languages.

For example:

class Employee(models.Model):
    position = models.CharField()
    # etc.

The employee position won't be the same in English and Spanish. Ideally,
when an user fills in the data for an employee using the admin, there
will be one tab for each language defined in the settings file.

Do you have any suggestion about how to deal with this issue?

Thanks!