Hi list,

I am a Django newbie. I have been going through the official tutorial on my
local machine. I have got some general questions:

1. Where should I develop my Django applications? Should I still do it on
my local machine and then transfer them somehow to a hosting provider I'm
with? Or should I develop it straight on a hosting provider's server
(hosting provider provides a one-click django installation).

2. If the development should be on the hosting provider's account (ssh
access), then could you clarify the following? Imagine want the home page
to be static (eg. www.example.com) then I want my django app - blog on
www.example.com/blog, then I'd start a new django app in public_html/blog
right?

If I'm confusing things, please correct me.

Thank you
Martin