I'm trying to replicate a query using Django's ORM; however, I'm having a
bit of difficulty figuring out how to accomplish it.  The model that I'm
querying is defined as:

class Word(models.Model):

    objects = WordManager()
    spelling = models.CharField(max_length=128)
    ipa = models.CharField(max_length=128)

The query I'm trying to accomplish:

    SELECT
        a.id, a.spelling, a.ipa
        b.spelling as b_spelling, b.ipa as b_ipa
    FROM
        dictionary_word as a, dictionary_word as b
    WHERE
        a.ipa != b.ipa
        and length(a.ipa) = length(b.ipa)
        and a.ipa = replace(b.ipa, '%s', '%s')

The idea of this query is to find all pairs of words that differ by one
phoneme (e.g. "mat" and "bat" differ by only one sound).  Is this query
possible to accomplish with the ORM, or do I need to use a raw query?

Thanks,
Brad