yea, my knowledge from python is like larry and you told, the pyc-files
get rebuild if the timestamp of the py and pyc files differs.
But, because in my case it seems to be handled different, I wondered if
django handles this in another way.
I'll delete them on every rebuild and hope that this solves my problem
(or other upcoming problems related to this).

thank you guys.

bg
Johannes