Hi All,
  I have a mysqldb with utf8 charset and utf8_general_ci collation. The
tables are also explicity defined to use the same charset/collation
  I have a django model with CharField.
  I want to store unicode characters (hindi language chars)
  when i tested the model form django admin shell, I got error saying that
the character is unrecognised.

  I read the unicode section of the documenation, but i did not understand
clearly.

  can someone please post a snippet about how to let the web application
allow unicode data entry using  (A) from django shell (b) From the data
entry screen created through the modelAdmin forms

regards
mln