I'm trying to test a REST request using tastypie ResourceTestCase and
api_client, but it has a different behaviour from using angular js, for
example.

The data sent for a DELETE request comes in GET parameters of the request
using the api_client of ResourceTestCase of tastypie.. like if it was sent
by query params, but when I use angular it comes from raw post data.

How can I change the behaviour of Tastypie to acts like I expect? that is
sending the data in the raw post data?

The current code:

    response = self.api_client.delete(url,
                                   format='json',