Hello,

I would like to gather the information on how many minutes/hours spent by
anonymous users and registered users on my app. On quick google I found few
ways to do it -

1. Django-tracking : https://github.com/codekoala/django-tracking
2. Django-tracking2 : https://github.com/bruth/django-tracking2
    (Though I am little confused on difference between this two apart from
one (tracking2) keeps history and activity or user and other(tracking) also
shows geo location, and real time information etc.)

3. mixpanel-celery:  http://weswinham.com/mixpanel-celery/introduction.html#

Can someone suggest which one will be better to use? or any other better
solution?

- django-tracking2 seems good enough with minimum configuration.
- I am not interested in realtime details on where the users are active, If
I can get cumulative number of hours spent by particular user on the
app/per page, its good enough.

Thanks.