On Thursday 18 April 2013 10:21:35 Richard Jelte wrote:
> There are a lot of different places where that can be coming from (anywhere
> that's trying to import django_comments for example).
>
> Try doing an ack-grep in your repo for any mention of django_comments that
> you might have missed when you were removing the app.

Hi,

I don`t know what ack-grep does, but i think

    find . -type f  | grep django_comments

should be something similar.

But running this command in my
projects-folder finds nothing....

Also im still confused that i get the error
only when running the project with apache,
not with the development-server.

I assumed that they should behave the same?

--
michael