I suddenly realized that my server is no more sending email notifications
when an internal error occurs. I'm not sure which could be the modification
that caused this behavior. I have the following information:

1. on internal errors the server gives an error not founding template file
500.html.

2. if I put my 500.html template then django does not complain anymore,
shows the page but does not send the email message.

3. from manage.py shell the command django.core.mail.mail_admins works fine
(email arrives to the admins)

Any clue?

Thanks,
E.