If all you're getting is the "It worked!" page, then it means your urls.py
hasn't been configured correctly. The "It worked" page is displayed when
your urls.py is found, but is empty.

You'll need to write some views and connect them up in your urls.py;
alternatively, you could write up admin registrations for your inspected
models and activate the admin URLs.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)