book on python www.thinkpython.com

Onno Timmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I started to learn Django this week and have a lot of questions. My
background is PHP.
I hope to save time with Django and be able to do more.

My first question:
Many frameworks are working with a ajax framework. I realy like
Jquery.com... It's easy and very intiutive, the same philosophy as
Django has.

Second questions:
Are there books about Django, and what books do you recomend to get me
up to speed with Python!

Onno