Harjot... the answer to your question is YES you can use ajax in yours
project... but you do that on yours templates.

you must to download http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.min.js in some
directory where django can find when render your template, then in your
template must add this line that Sandro says

<script type="text/javascript" src="/path/to/jquery.js"></script>

or directly use this without download anything (but need an internet
connection):
<script type="text/javascript" src="
http://code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js";></script>

here http://learn.jquery.com/ you can learn everythin of jquery

Cheers

2013/7/1 Sandro Dutra <hexo...@gmail.com>

> I really think your problem is not Django related, I suggest you to learn
> JQuery and post your doubts on related group.
>

> 2013/7/1 Harjot Mann <harjotmann1...@gmail.com>
>
>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM, François Schiettecatte
>> <fschietteca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > jQuery is not a search engine but a JavaScript library which helps you
>> build interactive web pages (and much more, see http://jquery.com ) .
>> >
>> > If you want a search engine, I suggest you look at SOLR, there are a
>> number of python libraries which would help you interact with that. A word
>> of warning, SOLR is very powerful/flexible so there is complexity there.
>>

>> Ok
>> but cant I use AJAX??
>>
>> --
>> Harjot Kaur Mann