Hello again,

I just had a WTF moment. I kept trying to access 192.168.1.4/admin which
opened 0.0.0.0:8000 consistently for the last couple of hours (notice this
is not localhost). Then I've read somewhere: "check with curl what kind of
reponse you get directly from gunicorn". So I did and it was fine, I got
the login form. Then I had a hunch - maybe it's something wrong with my
browser, Chrome. Turns out I was right - it worked in incognito mode! I
tried again with normal tab - again 0.0.0.0:8000. So I tried
http://192.168.1.4/admin/ with the slash at the end and voila! Admin login
form. Now even without the slash at the end I get the login form everytime.

Please, somebody explain this to me. I wasted so much time on this, tried
so many nginx configurations and I still don't know what I did wrong. It's
voodoo. ;)

Best regards,
Daniel Ozminkowski