Hi,
I'm a Django beginner (or, moreover, user that would start with django)
I know that many doc could be foud onthe web site of django. But, my first
first issue, is an indipendent (indipendent from any pc work, house...)
installation of django. Or, moreover, a place where i can installa
installing django and start to use it.
I've tried Paas (openshift and heroku) without success (I was unable to
install and works there)

Can someone help to find:
- a sandbox where do I can start dealing with django
- better: help to start installing in some Paas.

TIA

Renato