As per the current docs[0], you need to provide a dotted path to your model
in the form app.ModelName when defining a ForeignKey.

So try this instead:

GalleryId = models.ForeignKey('galleryview.Gallery',
verbose_name=_('Gallery Id'), related_name='Gallery_Id',blank=True,
null=True, help_text=_("You can associate a photo gallery to this event
here."))

If you don't mind me saying, 'galleryview' is a funny name for a django
module, considering how we use the name 'view' for something else entirely.

Cheers,
AT

[0] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/models/fields/#foreignkey