Hi - Its may or may not be Django specific question. I am wondering if I
want to develop something which consumes json/xml/csv data from different
sources like news RSS feed, Sports data api for scores or restaurant menu
price. is there any good architecture workflow one can recommend to do it
in Django/Python?

I am looking for somewhat generic solution, which provides code
reusability, instead of brute force way would be parse each of the dataset
individually and on-board to the application with required format, but in
that case each will follow their code base which will hardly work for other
type of dataset.

Happy to provide more information if one finds it confusing. Again the
question is, How can I design the app so that adding new sources and new
format is easy going forward.

Thanks.