I'm trying to use the admin interface, and while it's working for my User
object, when I try to access the Event object I get this:

Request Method: GET  Request URL: http://localhost:8000/admin/test1/event/
Django
Version: 1.5.4  Exception Type: DatabaseError  Exception Value:

no such column: test1_event.track

 Exception Location:
C:\Python33\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\sqlite3\base.py
in execute, line 362  Python Executable: C:\Python33\python.exe  Python
Version: 3.3.2
Event does have a foreign key referencing User; I've seen other posts about
that causing complications, but not this specific one.

I've tried resyncing the db, but it doesn't help.

Thoughts?

Thanks!