Hi,

I want to integrate django-modeltranslation into the cmsplugin_news
package. I mean, register some fields in the News class to have a
translation in the DB for each of the settings.LANGUAGES defined.

    class NewNewsForm(forms.ModelForm):
        class Meta:
            model = News
            fields = ('title', 'slug', 'excerpt', 'content',
    'is_published', 'pub_date')
            widgets = {
                'content': CKEditorWidget(),
                'excerpt': CKEditorWidget(),
            }

    class NewNewsAdmin(TranslationAdmin):
        form = NewNewsForm

        class Media:
            js = (

    'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js',

    'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.1/jquery-ui.min.js',
                'modeltranslation/js/tabbed_translation_fields.js',
            )
            css = {
                'screen':
    ('modeltranslation/css/tabbed_translation_fields.css',),
            }

    admin.site.register(News, NewsAdmin)

This works ok, if we just take into account django-modeltranslation. But
the django-ckeditor widget is not loading. Using firebug I have seen
that some static files are not loaded, so I tried loading them manually
by modifying the Media class. Anyhow the editor continues not working:

    class Media:
        js = (

    'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js',

    'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.1/jquery-ui.min.js',
            'modeltranslation/js/tabbed_translation_fields.js',
            'ckeditor/ckeditor/ckeditor.js',
            'ckeditor/ckeditor/config.js?t=D26D',
            'ckeditor/ckeditor/styles.js?t=D26D',
        )
        css = {
            'all': [cms_static_url(path) for path in (
                'css/rte.css',
                'css/pages.css',
                'css/change_form.css',
                'css/jquery.dialog.css',
                'css/plugin_editor.css',
            )],
            'screen':
    ('modeltranslation/css/tabbed_translation_fields.css',),
        }

Does anyone have any idea about how to make the editor work? Thank you
very much!

Regards,

Roberto