Hi
Here I am having a problem which is as follows:
I 'm getting parameters via post to make querys depending on paramtros I
are passed ... doing gender filters.
So I'm doing well
*def filter(request):*
*    if request.method == 'POST':*
*        namepost = request.POST.get('name')*
*        surnamepost = request.POST.get('surname')*
*
*
*        if namepost != None and surnamepost != None:*
*            result = [a.get_json() for a in
Player.objects.filter((Q(name=namepost) & Q(surname=surnamepost)))]*
*       elif namepost != None and surnamepost == None:*
*            result = [a.get_json() for a in
Player.objects.filter(name=namepost)]*
*        *
*        data = {"meta": {"total_count":len(result)}, "objects": result}*
*        aa = json.dumps(data)*
*        return HttpResponse(aa, content_type='application/json')*

Is working properly , the problem is :
If it were only these two parameters , there was no problem , was to
complete the rest of the hypotheses ... the problem is that I can have up
to 10 parameters passed by post to the filters , and I never know which are
passed , can be 1 , 2, 4, ... as the user makes the filter ...

But doing so would take a lot of ifs , it would have many chances ...
is there any way I can do this another way ?
Someone can help me ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/fc851085-d5bb-4567-b830-d25cdd66e499%40googlegroups.com.