Hi Mamarth,

Put it this way -- if you're already an admin user, the answer will be
pretty obvious. If you're not an admin user, you can't -- and that's by
design.

Creating a super user account in Django is just a matter of flicking the
"superuser" flag on an existing user's account -- however, you'll need to
have an existing super user account (or an admin user with permission to
modify User objects) to be able to do this.

If you've got access to the computer on which the site is installed, you
can use the createsuperuer management command [1] to create a new user.

[1] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/ref/django-admin/#createsuperuser

If you don't have an existing admin or superuser account, and you don't
have access to the machine hosting the site, then you've got a problem.
You'll need the assistance of the site administrator to go any further.

Yours.
Russ Magee %-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJxq848UtPxBKQaZO9okFrNyVF%2BdWdpCNNAHhUJbR7Fx9WOsJg%40mail.gmail.com.