Thanks both for the suggestions! (and sorry for the delay, I was on a
business trip). Looks like there's a lot of things to learn. I'll probably
use a staging machine, like suggested. And now I'm between Eclipse, emacs
and PyCharm. Time to work!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ede96043-f12b-4b41-bfe2-681541b75590%40googlegroups.com.