You could use middleware, or a view decorator
On Oct 25, 2013 5:33 PM, "Nuno Lopes" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi guys/girls,
>
> I have a project in Django and I want to control the access to an API.
> Basically just know and register who is using it.
> I could go to each controller and do this by hand using the api key. But I
> am hoping that there is a better solution.
>
> Do you have some suggestion to give me? There's already some app doing
> this kind of site/url statistics?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Django users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/04451e5d-ad4e-411e-85b5-9986c77687d7%40googlegroups.com
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMuNovRO%3DgrVv4RbfFBG6a4HJZFnE-MpAAdrHimDY5UXOVagQg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to