Hello everyone

Does anyone have any idea or any example to create a CookieWizard that the
first step has some extra fields and the next steps based on the same extra
fields, are created or updated automatically steps with formset or
inlineformset?

I am a relatively new django User.

My current challenge:
I have the following class models to my Gas station manager django app:
diagram:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66970738/arq_p_foruns/posto.png
models:
https://gist.github.com/luzfcb/7168187

I need to create a WizzardView Gas Station(Posto), and create related
models , and some models related models related to Gas Station(Posto) .

In the initial step , the User shall inform the name of the Gas
Station(Posto) and the number of pumps(Bomba) and tanks(Tanque) of Gas
Station(Posto).

In the second step , based on number of pumps(Bomba) and tanks(Tanque) set
in an initial step, the amount of displayed forms pumps(Bomba) and
tanks(Tanque).

For each pump(Bomba), the User should inline insert nozzle(Bico).

I found a project to nested inlines formset. I made a fork and applied
modifications, but still not good.
https://github.com/luzfcb/nested-formset.git

for me , the ideal solution would be that the django have its " simple " to
do so , within and outside the django admin .

Maybe something like described in issue 9025 and comment of the silverfix

https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9025#comment:163

ps.: Sorry for my horrible English. I'm still learning. I am Brazilian.
Short life to google translator, I hope I can survive without it as fast as
possible. :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f4cf576b-a44e-49b9-8c61-1e49dee63f1c%40googlegroups.com.