On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Suhendri <suhendri.suhen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new in Django, I'm excited with Django so I have to following the
> existing tutorial to knew how to create a program with Django.
>
> I started with tutorial 1, Writing your first Django app, part1. I used
> Django 1.6 and SQLite
>

> I followed the instructions from the starting of the tutorial, until the
> line of # Create three choices I got an error.
>
> When I typed p.choice_set.create(choice_text='Not much', votes=0), I got an
> error:
> AttributeError: Traceback (most recent call last):
> AttributeError: 'Choice' object has no attribute 'question'

When you encounter an error and ask for help, it is useful for those
helping you to see the error message. Here, you have purposefully
removed most of the error message.

> I followed the tutorial exactly as it shown on web, but I got an error on
> that line. Did I missed something in the tutorial ?

Probably - the tutorial does work if you follow all the steps
precisely. Retry that part of the tutorial, and if you do have
problems, reply back showing the full error message and what you typed
to get it.

Cheers

Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFHbX1J1zP_u9bYZK%2BcfBpys%2BehqpyOpHFtPSBqAxy2DhJ6P0w%40mail.gmail.com.