The tech giants are pushing JavaScript more than Python these days.
 JavaScript is said to be the future language for enterprise applications.
I think Python will be around but will play a third place role behind
JavaScript and PHP. Yes, I said PHP and I apologize but its true just look
at the cloud support that is quietly being offered for PHP. I have used PHP
extensively and it can be very good and very bad depending on the
developer. .NET is terrible I almost quit an IT career before it started
because we were forced to use Visual Studio and Microsoft technologies for
web development in college. My opinion as long as good design principles
are followed using an MVC approach all three are good choices. Python is
not going to go away because it is being used to teach the next generation
of computer scientists throughout the world. Get used to { } all over the
place or just stick with Python and Django it will not matter.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/02a3d0f6-2304-422e-acc5-083d4af7d219%40googlegroups.com.