Hello all,

My Django application is not serving my static files (CSS, JS) and keeps
returning a 404 error. I have set the STATIC_ROOT to the location where I
collected all my static files with manage.py and set an alias in my
VirtualHost.

Here <https://dpaste.de/dP62>is my Settings.py

Here <https://dpaste.de/6bd5>is my VirtualHost file

Here is the 404 file

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-c2TRmfWKF3U/UwfoPptOAFI/AAAAAAAAAFU/x6RLNsPApeM/s1600/404.png>

and the url it's trying to retrieve them from i

fixtracker.com/static/BugFixTracker/main.css

This is running in production with debug set to False, so it shouldn't be
relying on Django to distribute the files. Any help is much appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d1a06619-f388-4b7f-a687-36e4d2fcbd6f%40googlegroups.com.