I am using transaction.atomic as a context manager for transactions in
django 1.6. There is a block of code which I want to be in a transaction
which has a couple of network calls and some database writes. I am seeing
very weird behaviour. Every once in while (maybe 1 in 20 times) I have
noticed a partial rollback happening without any exception having been
raised and the view executing without any errors. My application is hosted
on heroku and we use heroku postgres v9.2.8.

I have described the problem in greater detail here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22053846/weird-behaviour-for-transactions-in-django-1-6-1

Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMQ_VduDq94YMtcVk5agk0n8OB6dVJbYvUTFg4dPjNCYNH5auA%40mail.gmail.com.