Am Freitag, 13. Oktober 2006 13:58 schrieb Malcolm Tredinnick:
> Yes. Is there something you are trying to do that isn't accomplished by
> that method?

Ok now that i have tried, there is indeed something i can't accomplish. :)
Here's a simplified version of my model:

class UserProfile(models.Model):
  academic_title = models.CharField(maxlength=255)
  user = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True,
         edit_inline=models.STACKED,
         num_in_admin=1, min_num_in_admin=1,
         max_num_in_admin=1, num_extra_on_change=0)

Using the above code, i get a "User profile #1" fieldset at the bottom of the
admin interface. Great so far, however, is it still possible to reorder the
fields? As far as i understand i can't just use a inner Admin class in this
case, can i?

I'm trying to achieve a field ordering like that:

Personal info
Academic title: [    ]
First name:     [    ]
Last name:      [    ]
E-mail address: [    ]

Or in case this is impossible, i would like to put the "User profile" fieldset
below the "Personal info" fieldset.

--
Dirk Eschler <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.krusader.org